Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Perils of Getting Old

You go blind. I can't see a thing that is not, at least, 6 feet away.

I have reading glasses all over the house. You can never find them without your glasses.

Today I couldn't find my moisturizer.

I went to one of the little samples they give you at the make-up counter you keep in case of "emergency". I put the cream on my face.

It started turning red, burning and there were red bumps. (I look like I have leprosy.) Okay, I'm not really sure what leprosy looks like.

I found my glasses and read the microscopic print, "Foot Beauty Treatment. Do not leave on for more then 30 seconds".

8 comments:

Comedy Goddess said...

OMG, you poor thing! Isn't there someone else you can hold responsible?

Joanie M said...

Oh my goodness!! Stuff like this can only happen to you Char!
But look on the bright side! You won't have callouses on your face!

The Peach Tart said...

Yikes. Maybe its a good thing you don't have a date tonight.

Jen said...

You are too funny!
I hope your face gets better soon.

Senorita said...

Awww, I hope your face is better now.

SSP said...

LOLOL!!! at least it wasn't hemmoroid cream!!

Fragrant Liar said...

Yeah, yeah, try Biofreeze on your hoo-ha! Okay, I feel for you, about those damn reading glasses. Mine are all over the place.

PaulsHealthBlog.com said...

Well, did it get rid of those corns? :-)

Paul

Eat Well. Live Well.
PurpleGreenPops.com