Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jesus Christ

About "The King of Produce"? You don't know the half of it.

(No that is NOT him above. That's Jesus. Duh.)
a
There was another date with "The King". Basically I threw myself at him. Then I changed my mind.
a
The "Whore of Babylon" should call me for lessons.

Here's the thing. He had an attractive quality. The same quality I have unwittingly wielded over men. (And I thought I was simply charming and irresistible.)

The quality is: Not caring while interested.
a
It's a killer combo.
aa
To his credit, he did nothing wrong. He was just a man. I'm usually the man. This time I was NOT in charge. Groan.
a
It was a moth-to-flame situation. Luckily I made a U-turn before I got burnt.
a
Moving forward I will not use this power again. Being on the "other side" of it sucked. It renders you powerless.
aaa
There is something to be learned in every mistake. I'm glad I made this one. I had the time of my life. I made a fool of myself and managed to learn something.

That doesn't happen every day.
a
We went to Hollywood. After dinner we strolled past Grauman's Chinese Theatre. (There are characters such as Spider Man, Buzz Light Year lurking to amuse tourists.)I liked this guy, ya know, Jesus Christ. I know what you're thinking. I might have more luck if I date Jesus? Well, he DID sort of like Mary Magdalene which, lately, bears a slight resemblance to ...uh...me.

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

Now I'm confused. Or tired. Does Produce King look like Bejebemus, or is Jebemus just some Spiderman-like character you just happened to have your photo taken with? I wish I'd confused your date with Buzz Lightyear...because then it's easy to dispense advice. (hint: no!)

Dating is confusing. Dating Jesus would be really confusing. I think I'm either confused by all these characters, or think you made a good call on the U-turn... Happy Tuesday!

Michel said...

Good God! you can't date Jesus. I think you might go to hell for that.

Although, if you could, pls tell him that I am very sorry for missing church on Sunday - it being Easter and all...tell him I'll make it up before Christmas.

Anonymous said...

no no no no no no. You can't date a man whose hair length resembles you...AND he looks like the man who will come back pissed off and pass judgment on us! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Give him a haircut and a shave. I mean he's got some serious face hair-it seriously?

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Sing it girl. Gospel according to Char. I like Jesus, well, not the man fur, and god help me, is that a poncho he is wearing? But I love the long hair~!

Mike said...

At least I'm not only one that thought he looked like Jesus. You might have to change your title to Middle Aged Kinky Dating.

JIMSIGHT said...

Bravisimo Charming, Ciao bella.. Che cosa fa? Come stai?

Jesus? Un ritardo buon Paqual..ahahahah..desidera qualcosa cioccolato di Italia?

Michelle said...

Your smiling ~ Jesus is not!!

♥ Braja said...

Damn. I thought you'd hit the jackpot and were dating Jesus. Because he seems to have a lot more going for him than some others I've read about here. And also? You look so happy with him. That means a lot...
xxx

SSP said...

he has nice eyes...shave the beard, trim the hair a bit and find something a little more flattering and I would say go for it!!

webberpa said...

You can date Jesus, no problem as long as you dont go all the way on the first date...I think that would be considered a sin. At least you have high standards, from the King to the Lord, and you are complaining? Damn, you are hard to please.

Paul Eilers said...

Hey, you guys match!

And the Hannah Montana movie is in the background.

Maybe you could have gotten some free popcorn.

Paul

Eat Well. Live Well.
PurpleGreenPops.com

Anonymous said...

Hey...don't change who you are...Date the way you want to or not want to cuz eventually that right one is coming along!!!

Mine popped up unexpectedly! ;)