Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He loves me, he loves me not.

Do you remember playing with daisey's?  Plucking off the tiny white petals? 
a
Do I love him?

Seriously, I can’t tell. He says, “if you can’t tell you are in love, you're not”. I say, “So why did you divorce two women? You thought you were in love. You could tell, right?

Then there is the whole “in love” vs: love dilemma. I have a new one for you, I’m in love with him but I don’t think I love him. How’s that for a twist?
aa
 My friends and neighbors say, “Why can’t you be a bit more submissive, just be sweet. You’re so nice, I’d like to introduce you to my friend Salim. He’s not good looking but he’s rich and lonely. By the way, why did you bulldoze Bill’s house?”
a
“He had it comin’,” I submissively responded.
a

I’ve heard the thinly veiled lies of the submissive woman. I just heard my neighbor talking to her husband.
a
She hates him.
aa
He was perched on a ladder painting the house.  Darling, you have a phone call and there is a Voice Message" she said.  "Must you bother me?" he replied. 
a
Lately I’ve been trying to be sweet muzzle myself. But it feels like I’m wearing somebody else’s clothing.
a
How do you know if you’re in love? One minute I think I am, the next I want to chop off his head and feed it to the dog next door.
a
That’s kind of violent, isn’t it? But so help me God, if he brings up his x-wife again, her glorious pot roast, her innumerable plastic surgeries or pathetic friends…
a

I’ll do it…
a
Don’t look at me like that.
a
I have a bulldozer.

12 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Girl, you've got attitude and a bulldozer!

Char said...

Sometimes, you just scare me.....lol

Senorita said...

It sounds like you're in lust to me.

Why don't you just continue to let him be a douchebag in peace and then just sleep with him once in a while. Your life would be a lot easier.

Actually giving a damn about this man is sucking the life force out of you.

He will never change. He will always talk about his exes and just be a dick in general. It's just how it is. Why does he keep acting this way ? Because you keep sticking around, and you tolerate it. To him that means, that it's okay to act the way he is acting. He is being a complete cocknozzle because you let him.

Just by sticking around and putting up with his antics is an act of submission to me.

Sorry for the foul language. I hope that you find an end to all this madness.

♥ Braja said...

I think I'm going to repost my thing on "being in love"....cos most are always questioning this.

Charmaine said...

Senorita - Nothing about you, language or otherwise is "foul".

Of course I know that you speak the truth.

I just wish, I didn't know.

Braja - Love of my life, I want to read your post about love. See, his x-wife became a Hindu and left him behind. She sounds very interesting.

He said something about not being able to be married to a vegetarian. Something superficial like that. Ug.

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Yes, you have a bulldozer and you're not afraid to use it, which is something every man should respect. If he's smart...

Joanie said...

I now have Cell Block Tango from Chicago stuck in my head.

"He had it coming, he had it coming. He only had himself to blame.
If you'd had been there, if you had seen it,
I betcha you would have done the same."

Mike said...

I was informed that love doesn't happen before 6 months. Anything before then is lust and infatuation.

SSP said...

i have given up on the search for enduring love and am instead focusing on making sure I am NEVER EVER out of chocolate...

Anonymous said...

one thing i've learned is this: when a man can't stop talking about a woman and the wonderful things she can do, he's still very much IN love with her- they may just have that love/hate thing going on.

Anonymous said...

Are you in love with the IDEA of love chick??
Have you the feeling that if you don't hook up with this one that no one better will come along??

I hooked up with a guy about a year before I met Rick. He was a lot like "the king" and I held out for about 3 months..why, I do not know. But one day it finally hit me..I have more respect for myself than to be treated badly and was done with it.
Before I dated "the creep" I didn't want a man..but kind of dated. Then got a bit serious with "the creep". Wish I hadn't but learned from it. Men were considered stupid beasts who wanted nothing more from a woman than sex. Hey, not that I don't like sex but I was about that. They were users and players. And the ones that talked about themselves and their ex's all the time, were not over themselves or the ex's....

Send me your email and I'll tell ya more girl.....

Anonymous said...

(wasn't all about sex)

and yes, Rick has 3 kids that live in another state with their mother...
His youngest has the same name as my youngest and are 1 year apart(my girl being older).
And his ex's are a whole nother story!!! LOL