Sunday, October 18, 2009

Descent into Hell.

"I'm coming over" he said.

"No you're not" I replied.

"Why don't you come down to Laguna Beach?  I'm at a great party." he said.

"I don't want to". I responded.

"You're still pining over that bald guy" he replied.

"No I'm not." I lied.

"Okay, I'll call you on my way home," He said.

"No, don't." I cleverly retorted.

"Fine" he said.  "I'm just calling you back",

"Fine" I said.  I'm just calling YOU back because you called me like nine times today.

In my quiet town, the fog horns were blaring.  Fog horns, warning ships they might crash upon the rocks.

It is precisely how I feel.

Don't come near me, there are rocks.

5 comments:

SSP said...

caller id girl.....stay off the rocks!!

KristinFilut said...

I know that feeling... Take a deep breath.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Get under the covers and take the day off.

Train Wreck said...

ugh! Stupid boys. Maybe the next time he calls you should have one of those air horns ready...you know to warn him of the rocks. I'm just sayin...;)

Michelle said...

What is going on with you girl?

You never answer my calls!!