Monday, January 3, 2011

Bowling Alley Date

Bowling Alley Date...are you KIDDING me?

Man oh man...I had a blast. 

I'm a fancy girl.  Food snob...you know the drill. 

It's important to depart from tradition.

After 20 minutes the men in the adjacent alley approached me to offer their arcade game tickets...to the tune of over 1,000 tickets.

Thanks fellas.

My nephew and his friend almost killed themselves...fighting over them.  (You turn them in for prizes.)

One of the kids scratched his leg.  Did I mention I brought my sister the lawyer?  She's does a bit of personal injury...

By the time we left, we were given a gazillion free games, men were flirting up a storm, we were given too many tokens to use, free everything...it was ridiculous.

It's the little things...

8 comments:

Joanie said...

You sure do know how to work it! And apparently so does your sister! Love it!!

secret agent woman said...

Sounds like fun! (But I'm a lousy bowler.)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at it!! I have a friend who seems to have everything handed to her when the two of us go out. Men fall all over her..I hated going out with her! lol But, she was and still is my friend!!!

SSP said...

sounds like a blast!!! :-) wish i had me some flirty fun....

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time!

Pearl said...

I do love a good flirt. :-)

Pearl

shrink on the couch said...

Like the saying goes, don't judge until you try it. I'm not much of a bowler, either, but when I take my kids, I always feel that excitement and energy.

Rebecca said...

I just was going through my google reader, ( facebook must have sidebarred it for a year) I came across this blog and LOVE this idea!
I may be slow please forgive me but
was it a date too and you ( luckily ?)had interference?