Monday, April 7, 2008

Defcon 4

You may notice some "holes" in my recent dating blog. The truth is, the man I am knows how to google. (Alot of the men I date still have VCR's. )

If you google me just right, you'll find where I work, associations I belong to and yes....the blog.

If he HAD googled me, please lord never let him google me, he would have been reading about himself right NOW. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not always....nice. So I hid the last three entries. (They're back up...see Worst Date I ever Loved...coming soon.

Sound the alarms Wir...Wir.....We are now at Defcon 4. Measures have been taken to protect the guilty.

This is war, man.

3 comments:

Briana said...

I just googled you and I didn't find your blog. I did, however, find a Charmaine Peterson, of African-American descent, on Facebook. Any relation?

Briana said...

I just googled myself and apparently I am a forensic toxicologist.

Charmaine said...

Briana,

You're hilarious.