Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Do you hear what I hear?"

Here is a list of things of things that have been said to me this week at work. Do you ever hear what I hear? (Sing it like the Christmas Carol, sista)

1. You're going on a date tonight? You're not going to wear THAT are you?
2. Do have any CUTE tops?
3. What's that coming out of your shoe?
4. I like both of your chins.
5. Do you need to powder your nose or are you having another hot flash?
6. Have you ever considered dying your hair another color?
7. Ever think of getting a personal trainer?
8. Actually, your ARE a little crazy.
9. Everytime we have a closed door meeting, it's not about you. ha ha ha ha ha, yes it is.


I work with all women. That must be it.

2 comments:

P.O.M. said...

You forgot a few:

1. What IS that smell? Is that your perfume?

2. Is that your shirt tucked into your hot pink holey thong?

3. Do you have any other lipstick colors?

ha ha. We love you. That's why we pick on you.

Charmaine said...

Nice. So thats LOVE?

I think I'm gonna send you a little love on Sunday with a cherry on top, Fo ya.

Can you dig it?

You forgot:

4. Charmaine you're not black.