Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ice Castles

Today I taught my 13 year old nephew how to say:  "Ya duhrty wee bastard" with an Irish accent.

As I told my friend LL...It's important to pass on family traditions.

I also brought him to see ice castles in Silverthorne, Co.

Here's what they looked like:


Check it out.

I also bought him a shirt that said; "Kicking your A$#, one step at a time." Well..it doesn't actually speak.

He's planning to wear it to school tomorrow.

I'll be picking him up from detention.

Love, 
Charmaine

6 comments:

LL said...

For the record folks...

She took her nephew to the ice castles and bought him the shirt... not me... dammit.

Glax said...

hahaha, I love detention!

datingservices said...

Hi writer i am read your blogs this is very useful information you have post for users i love blogs for read and i like to write some my idea for discussion so it is best way to share your knowledge thanks for post nice information.keep it up.
-------------------
best dating sites, singles dating

mukesh kumar srivastava said...

I have read and got a good information about dating its really good information about new couple who want to date with best dating sites, singles dating your parnter and my wish to all for new couple to enjoy your life with loves.

mukesh kumar srivastava said...

I just want to say everyone want to own blogs and i think its a good way to share your knowledge with blog users free dating sites, online dating sites so thanks for this your nice information. and i will share this information with my all friends.

Big show said...

Marvelous work pals, I love reading your articles.
attract girls