Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Apologies


I would like to apologize to my loyal fans, both of you, for the conspicuous lack of entries of late. Following the date with Mr. Produce, I met him again and basically hated him.


Then I met a surfer dude on plenty of fish.com. He's slight of build, girly actually, talks like a 19 year old surf rat uttering things like, "I'm totally stoked and honored that you are going out with me, Hun". He is a molecular chemist (scientist). So he's multi-dimensional, ya know, like yours truly.


I don't know what it is....but somethings cooking.


:-)


As a booby prize here is a picture of me in Fiji last week.

2 comments:

SSP said...

but there are no boobies in the booby prize photo, not that i want to see your boobies, but it sounds like something the surfer dude would have said...tell ya what...you stay outta Arizona and I will stay out of California, that way, if the ONE guy in the entire state who is all (how about 1/3) those things we want, shows up, we won't be competing against each other? :-) it is a cut throat world...and please, add me to your list of fans - I love your posts!

P.O.M. said...

Someone might have done the deed????????